For your convenience, RegistryFinder.com has created a printable wedding gift registry checklist to help you in your planning process.
Print this list before you register to stay organized as you make your selections. It will help you create a comprehensive gift registry that makes it easy for your guests to shop.
If you’ve already registered, use it to check for items you may have forgotten. (Chances are, you’ll find something you missed!)
A few Wedding Registry Tips to help you get started:
- Use the Wedding Gift Registry Checklist to note ALL the items you need and want
- Don’t wait, Register early
- Register for the things you really want
- Do it together – make sure to include your future spouse
- Choose gifts at all price levels, so guests have options to choose from
- Check the return policies of the stores you have chosen
- Chose stores with online gift registries
- Take your wedding gift registry checklist with you when you register
Remember, most wedding guests actually prefer to shop from a wedding gift registry. It gives them confidence that they are buying you the perfect gift.
Click here to download your printable version & check out our “Pinnable” version below.