Spring showers bring wedding flowers! And a need to register for grills, patio furniture, and items to entertain. From the patio to the kitchen, Target has you covered!
Target offers a wide variety of traditional and non-traditional registry items that will reflect modern couples’ own unique styles. They have a selection of favorites such as KitchenAid, Vitamix, and Calphalon, as well as linens, dinnerware and décor from Target exclusive, Threshold. Target also carries electronics and camping equipment for those of you looking to add unique items to your wedding registry. To get you started, Target shared their Top 10 gifts to include in your registry — where you can be yourself, together.
- A wedding registry is never complete until a KitchenAid mixer is added! The mixer is available in a variety of fun colors at Target.
- Target has everything the expert or emerging chef needs! The durable, non-stick Calphalon Contemporary collection features hard-anodized aluminum which ensures even heating and cooking. Register for a few pieces or the whole set!
- Target’s coffee maker assortment has something at every caffeine level – high-end drinks, grab-n-go, French press, or drip. We love this Nespresso because you can have a delicious latte or cappuccino ready in minutes! And Target is the only mass retailer to carry Nespresso.
- A main stay for every registry is new bedding for master or guest bedrooms. The Threshold collection is super soft and is offered in a variety of trendy colors and patterns.
- Do you like to entertain? Make sure your bar cart is fully stocked. Build a bar that shows off your personality!
- Frames aren’t just for wedding photos, but also for building the perfect gallery wall that displays your personality. This rustic collage frame will add a special touch to any wall.
- Both pretty and functional, the Hudson Swoop Chair will add a pop of color to your living space. It’s available in over 30 prints and solids, so you’re sure to find something to match your décor!
- Board games have resurfaced as a key registry item since couples are always looking for ways to spend time together. This classic is a favorite gift to give and receive!
- Couples don’t always think of their backyard when planning their registry. But with men taking a more active role in the registry, grills and accessories have become increasingly popular.
- As couples shift to registering for experiential items, high on the list is camping and outdoor games. Get out and make some memories with the one you love most!
Check out Target’s Home Style Expert Emily Henderson. She helps modern couples merge their unique personalities and styles. Her top registry tip: get a vacuum (because she doesn’t want to buy it herself!) and register for quantity with entertaining items like Threshold wine glasses and dinnerware.
For your convenience, we’ve gathered all of these items on a Pinterest board, so you can add them to your registry with a few quick clicks! Happy shopping!