0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Searching for a gift registry on RegistryFinder.com is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Select the type of Registry. Your choices are Wedding, Baby or Other.
- Enter the first and last name of the person for which you want to buy a gift.
- If you’re not sure of the exact spelling, enter at least two letters for the first name and two letters for the last name.
- If you can’t find the gift registry with the registrant’s name, try the co-registrant’s name.
- Try proper names instead of nicknames (Michael vs. Mike).
- Once you have found the registry of your gift recipient, click on a store logo and you will be taken directly to your recipient’s gift registry at that store.
We hope you find our registry finder service as useful and we think you will.
–The RegistryFinder Team