Summer is wedding time which means it’s also bridal shower time! We’re back with three of this summer’s hottest bridal shower themes. We’ve gathered delicious recipes and pretty décor ideas that can be effortlessly incorporated into your event. This will allow you to sit back and enjoy the shower alongside your guests and the bride-to-be!
Our Favorite Summer Bridal Shower Themes:
Citrus Delight Bridal Shower Theme
This bridal shower theme comes together quickly and easily thanks to brightly colored lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits. Try these simple ideas to add a citrus flair to your party:
- Decorate with fruit- use as place cards, a vase filler or in a DIY Fruit Garland.
- Include a few citrusy items on your menu such as lemon cupcakes, a cocktail or a salad.
- Send your guests home with a jar of (easy to make) DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub.
Tropical Chic Bridal Shower Theme
In case you haven’t noticed flamingos and pineapples are all the rage this year making this one of the top bridal shower themes this summer. This would make an excellent theme for a co-ed wedding shower if you want to include the guys in the celebration. These fun ideas will add an island vibe to your event:
- Use your backyard to decorate- use leaves as place cards or a decorative accent.
- Serve a tropical themed menu- coconut rum punch, pineapple salsa, watermelon on a stick.
- Spray paint pineapples gold to add a little glam to your otherwise brightly colored event.
- Simple vanilla frosted cupcakes topped with dried pineapple slices which look like flowers.
Marvelous Marble Bridal Shower Theme
A marble themed bridal shower is a lovely choice for the sophisticated bride-to-be. This theme is more understated than the others as neutral colors come alive with a pop of copper or rose gold. These pretty ideas will keep your party classy:
- Marble tiles used as place cards which also double as a paperweight- a nice party favor for guests to take home.
- Unique, hexagon shaped paper dinnerware which adds a modern, geometric flair to your table.
- Marbled paper accents such as the invitation or the gigantic heart wall décor.
- A sparkling rosè cocktail which coordinates beautifully with the pops of copper or rose gold.
Happy planning! We hope these help get you started on your way to planning a fun bridal shower. For more summery food and decor ideas head over to our Pinterest boards: Summer Bridal Shower Inspiration and Summer Shower Recipes.
And don’t forget to refer your guests to RegistryFinder.com where they can find all of the happy couple’s wedding gift registries in one place!