At RegistryFinder.com, we love showing you all the best spots for your wedding and baby registries. What’s even better is discovering stores you already love that want to help you make the happiest moments of your life even more memorable!
Maybe you remember Dillard’s from your days of hunting for the perfect prom dress. But they’re more than just your department store go-to for great shoes and designer handbags. In the same way, they helped you find the best dress for your high school dances, they’ll help you outfit your first home as husband and wife.
We got the inside scoop on all things Dillard’s wedding registry and we can’t wait to share it with you!
How to to Create Your Registry
- Head to the Dillard’s Registry page to get started on your wedding gift registry.
- From the box labeled “Create”, select “Wedding”.
- Create a Dillards.com account or log in to your account.
- Fill out your Registry Profile with details like your wedding date and shipping address.
- From there, you can begin adding items to your registry from the comfort of your home computer or smartphone!
Not sure where to start? Dillards.com has an extensive checklist for your wedding registry that will help begin the process.
Dillard’s carries your favorite department store brands that your guests will love gifting. Kate Spade and Lenox will be the perfect addition to your China cabinet, while Wolf Gourmet, Le Creuset and Cuisinart products will make your new kitchen feel gourmet.
Dillard’s also has exclusive brands with beautiful items for your home that you won’t find anywhere else! Fill your kitchen, dining room and bedroom with fresh and beautiful pieces from Southern Living and your dining room with the classic necessities from Noble Excellence.
Dillard’s Registry Perks
Dillard’s offers numerous incentives to their brides that you won’t want to miss.
- Register for and receive 8 place settings of china and get a serving dish in your pattern as their gift to you.
- Do the same with crystal stemware and get your 9th glass free.
- When you complete your registry in-store, Dillard’s will gift you with a Southern Living Cookbook.
- After the wedding, when you still need those last few items, you can enjoy 20% off all home, beauty, lingerie and furniture.
In addition to the Dillard’s perks, individual brands also love to give gifts to registering brides. For instance,
- Registering for $150 of Cuisinart products you’ll receive a free Pop and Serve Popcorn Maker as a gift from Cuisinart.
- Receiving $500 worth of Lenox products also means you’ll get a Lenox decanter.
- When you receive $800 of All-Clad products from your registry, they’ll send you a French skillet personalized with your monogram and wedding date.
And that’s just to name a few!
Dillard’s Wedding Shop
After you’ve finished filling your wedding registry, don’t forget to swing by Dillards’ extensive bridal shop. Pick out a dress for your bridal shower, or all the matching dresses for your bridesmaids, from some of your favorite brands like Vince Camuto or Adriana Papell.
We love that so many of Dillards’ dresses don’t look like a typical bridesmaid dress. Instead, they’ll make your bridesmaids feel elegant and ready for an evening of celebrating your nuptials!
Make a date with your mom and have her try on one of their fabulous Mother-of-the-Bride dresses. No matter what the time of year or day your wedding falls, Dillard’s will have the perfect Mother-of-the-Bride dress for your mom.
From a garden party knee length to a black tie full gown, from flowy pant suit to trendy jumpsuit, there is a dress for mom waiting at Dillard’s! Dillard’s also offers special sizing in their dress selection. In addition to these beautiful dresses, Dillard’s will also help you choose your wedding day shoes, earrings or clutch.
One-Stop Shopping at Dillard’s
Your wedding day is in good hands at Dillard’s. You’ll find the brand names you trust and the luxury gifts you’d be thrilled to receive, as well as gorgeous dresses, shoes and accessories for everyone involved in your big day!
Choosing the stores to register at has never been easier! Check out our all-inclusive wedding registry guide over on our GiveIt Blog! When the time comes that friends and family start to ask where you’re registered, you can send them to RegistryFinder.com to find all your registries in one easy location.
-Written by Sami Moss, who used her wedding registry as an outlet for her love for online shopping.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The ideas are ours, but we may be compensated if you make a purchase by clicking on one of the links. Thanks for your support!